How to Use Hoopla.
Hoopla is an on-line streaming service that lets you access thousands of movies, TV shows, music, ebooks, audiobooks and comics from anywhere 24/7. All you need is your library card and access to the Internet.
1) Connect to www.hoopladigital.com
2) Click on Log In (located in the upper right hand corner of the page)
3) Scroll down to – New To Hoopla – click on Sign up Now
4) Type in Westfield Memorial Library and click Continue
5) Type in the requested information. (If you are unsure of your PIN, it is most
6) Click on Sign Up Now and begin enjoying Hoopla. All users receive 7 free
To use on your mobile device, down load the Hoopla App from the Apple Store, Google Play or the Kindle Store. You can register for the first time using the same
Hoopla Supports Only the Following App Versions:
Material is available to use in streaming mode or as a download. Material is downloaded to the App. Material checked out on one device is available on all your devices.
Once the app is downloaded use settings to select Kids Mode. Kids Mode has content suitable for children up to 12 years old.
Using Google Chromecast you can watch movies directly on your TV.
For Help, please review this page.