How to Use Hoopla.
Hoopla is an online streaming service that lets you access thousands of movies, TV shows, music, ebooks, audiobooks and comics from anywhere 24/7. All you need is your library card and access to the Internet.
1) Connect to www.hoopladigital.com
2) Click on Log In (located in the upper right hand corner of the page)
3) Scroll down to – New To Hoopla – click on Sign up Now
4) Type in Westfield Memorial Library and click Continue
5) Type in the requested information. (If you are unsure of your PIN, it is most
6) Click on Sign Up Now and begin enjoying Hoopla. All users receive 7 free
To use on your mobile device, down load the Hoopla App from the Apple Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Store. You can register for the first time using the same
Hoopla Supports the Following App Versions:
Stream Movies and TV Shows
Use Google Chromecast, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire to stream movies or TV shows directly to your TV.
Please make certain that you have the latest version of the Hoola app.
For Help, please review this page.